The Williams Lake Regional Airport is located 14 kilometers north of the City of Williams Lake.
The Airport was opened in 1956 by Transport Canada, and on January 1, 1997 the ownership and operations of the airport was transferred from Transport Canada to the City of Williams Lake.
The airport operates as an independent department within the City’s Municipal Services. The catchment area of the airport is within the City and an area of about 100 km surrounding the City. Along with scheduled commercial flights, the airport services the Cariboo Initial Attack Fire Center, helicopter, aircraft maintenance, medivac, corporate, and general aviation operations.