Reports & Documents
NOTICE OF 2022 ANNUAL REPORT
City of Williams Lake Council will consider the 2022 Annual Report at the Regular Meeting of Council to be held Tuesday, June 20, 2023 at 6:00 pm in Council Chambers, City Hall, 450 Mart Street. Members of the public are invited to attend the meeting and may present submissions or ask questions with respect to the report.
Members of the public are encouraged to submit in writing any questions or comments they may have with respect to the report.
Written submissions are requested to be submitted in advance of the meeting to the Corporate Services Department via email to email@example.com or via fax to 250-392-4408.
Copies of the draft Annual Report will be available for inspection at City Hall, 450 Mart Street starting June 6, 2023, or can be downloaded from the City’s website at: https://www.williamslake.ca/ArchiveCenter/ViewFile/Item/606 in pdf format. Copies of the report will also be provided upon request.
For further information, please call Ross Coupé, Corporate Officer at (250) 392-1773 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Access current and past annual reports.
- Access current and past building reports.
Official Community Plan (OCP)
- An Official Community Plan is a general statement of the broad objectives and policies of the local government respecting the character of existing and proposed land use and servicing requirements in the area covered by the Plan, in this case the entire city.
- View the City of Williams Lake's Water Reports.
Climate Action Reports
- View the City of Williams Lake's Climate Action Reports.
- Access financial statements, plans, tax rates, etc.
Parks, Trails & Outdoor Recreation Master Plan
- Download the 2011 Parks, Trails & Outdoor Recreation Master Plan.