- City Services
- Financial Services
- Online Account & Payment Options
Online Account & Payment Options
View Your Property Tax Notice and Commercial Utility Bills Online!
Go paperless! Create an online account to view and print your annual property tax and commercial utility bills.
Click below to sign in or create an account.
Instructions on how to create a new account:
- Click on the link above: 'CLICK HERE TO REGISTER'
- Choose an email and password. Please ensure you use an email address you monitor as you will receive notifications when new documents are uploaded and ready to view
- You will receive an activation email at this point
- Once you have activated your account, click on the link above again to sign in to your new account to finish the setup process
- Fill in your profile details: your name, address and phone number. Ensure you check the box: 'I want to receive email notifications when new online utility bills are ready for viewing.'
- Check the next box if you want to receive an email notification for new documents, as well as receive a paper copy in the mail
- Click 'Save Profile'
- Choose either 'Property Taxes' or 'Utility Billing'
- The Account Numbers are as follows: Property Taxes is the Roll/Folio No., Utility Billing Account number is found in the top right corner of your invoice
- The Access code for Property Taxes can be found on your annual notice on the left side above the tax levy amounts. The Access code for Utilities is found below the company name and mailing address on the left side of the invoice
- Online Banking Bill Payments: Add 'Williams Lake' as payee for your online banking. Depending on your bank you may have to choose between Property Taxes, Utilities, Accounts Receivable, etc. Use your Roll/Folio Number as your account number for Property Tax Payments. Please all three business days for online bill payments to be processed to avoid late penalties.
- Payment by E-Transfer: Send an e-transfer to email@example.com - Please use the security question: 'What am I paying?' and set the answer to 'ticket.' In the comments section state what you are paying for including your account number or roll/folio number.
- Payment by Cheque: Make cheques payable to 'City of Williams Lake.' Post dated cheques ARE accepted. Cheques must be received by City Hall on or before the due date. Any mail lost or delayed by the postal service will be considered late and subject to a penalty. Dishonoured cheques constitute non-payment and will be subject to penalty and be assessed a NSF fee.
- Interac Payment: Up to your daily limit is accepted at City Hall
- Credit Card Payment: Is accepted at City Hall but is subject to a 3% convenience fee
- 24-Hour Mail Slot: Is located at the main entrance of City Hall. Any payments deposited in the mail slot after the due date will be subject to penalty.
If you have questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 250-392-2311.