Interested in renting the Aquatics Center?
We can accommodate rentals of the full facility, leisure pool or lap pool.
All renters must book a minimum of 14 days in advance for the swims requested. Swim times must be confirmed by the Aquatic Coordinator to ensure adequate staff coverage.
To request your ice time, please download and completely fill out the Pool Rental Request Form available here:
Rental Options/ Rates:
Sundays: Rentals available between 6 am-11:45 am & 5:15 pm-10:00 pm
Saturdays: Rentals available between 6 am-8:45 am & 7:15 pm-12 am
1-30 people (2 guards) - $155.33/hr (resident), $207.07/hr (non-resident)
30-60 people (3 guards) - $187.80/hr (resident), $239.54/hr (non-resident)
1-30 people (3 guards) - $290.63/hr (resident), $342.37/hr (non-resident)
30-60 people (4 guards) - $323.11/hr (resident), $374.85/hr (non-resident)
All rentals include hot spots.
Optional waterslide: $32.47/hr
For information about our rentals and bookings, please contact:
Bailey Schick, Booking Clerk
West Fraser Aquatic Centre Guidelines:
- Infants and Toddlers must wear swim diapers when using the pool.
- All children 6 and younger must be always within arm’s reach of an individual 16 years of age or older while in the pool. This ensures adequate supervision while participating in aquatic activities.
- There is a maximum of three children (under 7 years) per supervising guardian.
- Patrons with open wounds or sores are not permitted in the Aquatic Centre.
- Aquatic Centre patrons must listen to the instructions of the Aquatic Staff.
- Food, drink, and chewing gum are not permitted in the Aquatic Centre at any time.
- Please keep hot spot visits to a 10-minute maximum.
- Consult your doctor before using our hotspots if you are an elderly person, have diabetes, heart disease, high or low blood pressure, are on medication, for cardiovascular or nerve disorders or are pregnant.
- Hot Spots are not recommended for children under 7 years old. All patrons 12 years and younger must have a parent or guardian in the hot spot with them (within arm’s reach).
- Small children, especially infants, should be kept away from the swirl pool and other hot spots in the natatorium. Their small bodies overheat very quickly.
These policies and expectations are to ensure the safety of all patrons at the Cariboo Memorial Recreation Complex.